If you are starting to learn Drupal 8, you are probably overwhelmed by the number of blog posts that offer free tutorials on different aspects of Drupal 8. The only way to find all these tutorials is to search online. In this post, we have created an exhaustive list of the free resources online for mastering Drupal 8, organized by categories. Use these links as a reference when starting on your next Drupal 8 learning expedition. Perform a Ctrl+F search to quicky find the topic of your choice.
1. Preparing your site for Drupal 8 – A detailed write-up on what you should look out for.
2. A wonderful presentation by Drupal Association – [1 Hour Video]
3. System requirements – Get familiarized with Server and Database requirements.
4. FAQs – The most frequently asked questions.
5. Drupal 8: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly! - [12-slide presentation]
6. Drupal 101: Installing Drupal 8 – An overview of the process
7. How to install Drupal 8 with MAMP – Featuring an article and video
8. How to install Drupal 8 in a Linux server – Featuring an article and video
9. 10 new features in Drupal 8 Core – A detailed look from the Acquia blog
10. Getting up to speed with Drupal 8 – A 50-Minute Podcast
11. Drupal 8 Administration is Faster, Cheaper and Easier! – Drupal 8 is full of features!
12. 6 Modules you should avoid before Drupal 8 arrives – An interesting list of modules compiled by OSTraining.
13. An introduction to Drupal 8 – [1-Hour Video]
14. Beginner's guide to Drupal 8 – A detailed course covering the basics
15. Drupal 8 for beginners – Course that explains the site building process
16. What to expect – A preview [1-Hour Video]
17. Getting Started – [1-Hour Video]
18. Drupal 7 vs. Drupal 8 presentation – A look at what’s different.
19. Why you should be excited – [3-Minute Video]
20. D8 Activity Cards – Activity-based cards to help Drupal 7 users make the jump to Drupal 8
21. New Features introduced by Drupal 8 – A brief talk about OOP, Twig-based themes, the Views module and other new features.
22. Manually installing Drupal 8 – Creating database and running Drupal installer
23. Fixing magic_quotes error during installation – Resolving error that appears during manual installation
24. Logging into the Administrator Dashboard – Screenshots guiding you through the process
25. Changing Admin password – Screenshots guiding you through the process
26. Resetting password – Screenshots guiding you through the process
27. Installing Drupal 8 and Initializing a GitHub Repo – [15-Minute Video]
28. Installing Drupal 8 Beta – [6-Minute Video]
29. Getting Started With Drupal 8 Code – [17-Slide Presentation]
30. 10 Ways Drupal 8 Will Be More Secure – Understanding Drupal's security levels
31. Extending and developing Drupal 8 – Exploring why the new platform is a winner!
32. 3 Secret Features in Drupal 8 – An interesting read
33. What's the big deal about Drupal 8? – Talking about how amazing it is!
34. Up and Running with Drupal 8 – Performing installation steps
35. Our First Site Built with Drupal 8 – How we did it
36. Resolving issues on WAMPServer during installation – Checking out error messages
37. Setting up Drupal 8 with Composer – Working with the official project template
38. 6 Steps to become a Drupal 8 developer – Lists some skills you will have to acquire to become the ideal Drupal 8 developer.
39. Getting introduced to Object Oriented PHP – A basic intro.
40. Object Oriented PHP – An exhaustive list of links to learn PHP through Object Oriented lenses.
41. Object Oriented Programming in PHP - A detailed analysis
42. Installing Drush – [8-Minute Video]
43. Developer Prep Course – Video tutorial series
44. Using Drupal Console with Drupal 8 – A presentation by Jesus Manuel Olivas.
45. Some more Drush commands – Working around with Drush 7 commands.
46. Getting acquainted with Plugin Systems – A brief analysis of Plugin Systems
47. Entity View Hooks – Working with the hook_node_view.
48. Updating the Search API:
1. Creating an entity type – Creating a basic configuration entity
2. Configuration and schema – Covering Configuration API and schema
3. Creating your own service – Understanding and creating a service
4. Creating plugin types – Understanding and creating a plugin
49. Drupal 8 and MongoDB – [40-Minute Video]
50. Getting started with forms – An intro to using forms in Drupal 8
51. Difference between procedural and Object Oriented Programming – [4-Minute Video]
52. How to install BuildAModule's Drupal 8 snapshot – [4-Minute Video]
53. Comparing adding pages in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 – [1-Minute Video]
54. Drupal 8 for site builders – [50- Minute Video]
55. Building fast websites – [53- Minute Video]
56. Intro to Drupal 8 Vocabulary – [36-Minute Video]
57. Vocabulary: An Intro
58. Drupal 8 Custom Plugin Types – Exploring the plugin system
59. Configure PHPStorm to debug Drupal 8 – A detailed guide
60. Intro to using Drupal and Composer – Understanding Composer
61. Working with settings.local.php – What’s new
62. Learning Object-Oriented PHP
1. Understanding Object Oriented PHP - Getting started with the basics
2. Getting acquainted with the concept of Inheritance – With code examples
3. Getting acquainted with the concept of Dependency Injection - With code examples
4. Getting acquainted with the concept of Interface – With code examples
5. Getting acquainted with the concept of Traits – With code examples
63. Introducing Drupal 8's Entity Validation API – Understanding the effectiveness of this API
64. Adding responsive images – Preparing your site to handle responsive images
65. Logging messages – Creating the equivalent of Drupal 7's watchdog() function
66. Dynamic Page Cache – Getting to know Dynamic Page Cache
67. Using Drush 8 – What you need to know
68. Installing with MAMP – Getting introduced to Drupal 8 installation with MAMP
69. Updating your Nginx config to support Drupal 8 – How to update present configuration?
70. aGov for Drupal 8 – Discussing the first Alpha release
71. Adding a custom Date Format – The process is a lot simpler
72. Exploring what's new with Comments – Discovering the revamped Comments feature
73. Replacing hook_drush_command() by a YAML file – Creating a hook_drush_command() that is a nested array of numbers and strings
74. Creating Adaptable Content – Understanding the concept
75. Content types – Exploring the different Content Types available
76. How to create a basic page – Creating pages to display static content
77. Adding a new article – Creating pages to display dynamic content
78. Creating a custom content type – Defining a content type of your choice
79. Adding a node to a menu – Adding a content page to the menu
80. Changing aliases for nodes – Adding descriptive identifiers for URLs
81. Creating a new revision – A new feature
82. Promoting content to the front page – Displaying content on the homepage
83. Changing content preview length – Changing the length of content on homepage
84. Changing content on your homepage – Making changes to homepage content
85. Using the Drupal 8 Contrib Porting Tracker – Making porting of contrib projects a lot easier
86. Extending and developing Drupal 8 – Exploring the way to extend and develop the platform
87. Real World Drupal 8 For Front-End Developers – Why Developers will love Drupal 8
88. Working with Responsive Images – Creating images that work on all computing platforms
89. Headless Hello World – Creating a simple Headless Hello World
90. Enabling the classloader cache – Working with the code
91. Creating the Drupal Cron Queue worker – Defining your own QueueWorker plugin
92. Configuration tips for developers – Useful tips and examples
93. Goodbye Drush Make, Hello Composer: Installing and setting up a project with Composer
94. Clientside validation for Drupal 8 – Working with 2 modules for clientside validation
95. Life after hook_page_alter – Checking out the new hooks
96. Working with Gulp and BrowserSync – Performing front-end testing
97. Setting up a multi-site – Working with cPanel
98. User registration and login only with e-mail address – A simple resolution with code
99. Drupal 8 Developer Experience – [35-Minute Video]
100. Drupal 8 info for CTOs – 24 important highlights
101. High Availability Drupal 8 on Microsoft Azure – Going through the components required for working with Microsoft Azure
102. Working with Vagrant and Docker – [20-Minute Video]
103. Queue API – Placing items in a queue to run later
104. Porting Entityqueue to Drupal 8 – Lessons learnt
105. Checking for a specific user role – Using code
106. Benchmarking PHP 7 vs HHVM – Using Drupal 8.0.1 as the platform
107. Building edge-to-edge sites using Paragraphs Module – Creating Paragraph types
108. Create powerful container paragraphs – Using container and nest paragraph types
109. Getting acquainted with BigPipe – Enhancing page load times
110. Working with hook_form_alter() - Working with code
111. Building a custom calendar module in Drupal 8 – Performing the steps programmatically
112. Unloading jQuery – Getting rid of jQuery dependencies when not required
113. From Request to Response – A journey into Drupal 8 internals
114. Building Multi-step forms – Using code
115. Adding new html tags – Using #attached
116. Exploring Cache API – Examining improvements over Drupal 7
117. Continuous Translation in Drupal 8 - The Lingotek Experience
118. How to build Drupal 8 Slideshows – Setting up your first Slideshow
119. Arriving at the right Drupal 8 test – An analysis
120. Installation in Windows with XAMPP – Working with the XAMPP package
121. Drush 8 on Mac OSX and MAMP – Running on OS X El Capitan
122. Scheduled Updates module – Exploring how it works
123. Tour module – Understanding the module
124. "Fields pending deletion" exception – An easy fix
125. Redesigning the content creation page – Understanding the process
126. Admin Toolbar – Understanding the functionality
127. Managing articles using Taxonomy – Creating Vocabulary
128. Trick to style Views Fields – Using functions
129. Internal Page Cache and Internal Dynamic Page Cache – Exploring new modules
130. Installing and using Swift Mailer
131. Display Extender Plugin – Understanding the plugin
132. Understanding Logging – Working with logs
133. Image styles and sizes in Drupal 8 – Optimizing images
134. 10 Pointers for new developers – Insights for newbies
135. Cheatsheet for Developers – Convenient coding tips
136. Decorated services in Drupal 8 – Understanding services
137. Contact + Contact Storage (contrib) Module as a Webform/Entityform Replacement – Getting rid of inadequacies in Drupal 8
138. Working with Metatag module – Understanding this module
139. Display Paragraphs Edge-to-edge using Bootstrap – Configuring Bootstrap theme and modifying the page template
140. Differences between Simple XML Sitemap AND XML Sitemap – Understanding the features of each module
141. Understanding Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) module – Creating pages that are compliant with AMP standards
142. Image Effects module – Working with its features
143. Generating URLs and Redirects – Moving on from l(), drupal_get_destination() and drupal_goto()
144. Understanding Drupal Console – Getting acquainted with the CLI tool
145. Breadcrumbs – Adding the current page
146. Adding Disqus comments – Installing the module and configuring the site
147. Admin Best Practices – Understanding roles
148. Creating pop-up windows – Exploring the convenience offered by modal windows
149. Web services – An intro by Larry Garfield
150. Drupal development tips – Quality and helpful pointers
152. Understanding Page Manager and Panels – [14-Minute Video]
153. Typed Data and data validation – Understanding the concept
154. Service module – Understanding the working
155. Base Entity Types – Exploring differences between Configuration Entity and Content Entity
156. Working with Block Visibility Groups - Creating Conditional Layouts
157. Creating custom HTML Classes in a Block Region – Using Classy as base theme
158. Enabling "Development mode" on a local Drupal 8 site - Going through the steps
159. Deploying Drupal 8 Pantheon Site locally on Acquia Dev Desktop – Steps for easier install
160. Disabling cache during development – Understanding the caching mechanism
161. Updating the core – Manual updation
162. Understanding Linkit - What does it do
163. Using Cache Tags with Varnish and Purge - Making cached content expiration easier
164. Search API – [3-Minute Video]
165. Exploring simpleSAMLphp Authentication – A detailed look at its working
166. Site building – Modeling data with fields
167. Drupal development tips – [6-Minute Video]
168. Overriding configuration values in settings.php – An example of a simple config form value override
169. Writing custom Drush commands – Understanding what's different from Drupal 7
170. Injecting services in plugins – Understanding the basics
171. Exploring the Supercache module – Understanding how it boosts performance
172. Exploring the Coffee module – Learning what it does
173. Using AppCache to take a website offline - A brief look
174. Learning about Origin Pull CDN - Understanding its working
175. Super Login module – Understanding its potential
176. Developing Drupal 8 as a help center - Working with the WalkHub Help Widget
177. Understanding the breakpoints.yml file better – What is its purpose?
178. Sharing Breakpoints Between Drupal 8 and Sass – Understanding capabilities of the Breakpoint module
179. Upgrade paths between Drupal 8 module versions – Using code
180. Working with the Layout Plugin module to create layouts – [7 Minute video]
181. Exploring Monolog module – Making use of the Monolog PHP logging library
182. Exploring Display Suite module – Understanding its drag and drop interface
183. Inserting a contact form in a content type – Using the Contact Storage module
184. Porting Token module – A series of steps encountered
185. Introducing HTTP API for Drupal 8 Entity Queries – Working with Entity Query API
186. Hosting Drupal 8 on DigitalOcean – List of resources
187. Launching Inventory Control System – Using Commerce 8.x-2.0-alpha4 on Drupal 8.1
188. Migrating a custom JSON feed – Using Migrate Source JSON
189. Checking out the new /core/rebuild.php – A brief look at its prowess
190. Understanding PLUpload Integration – Working with the PLUpload widget
191. Saving and retrieving taxonomy terms – Programmatically
192. Using #Drupal Console and Composer For Faster Development – Set of instructions
193. Creating a Search Page - [10-Min Video + Screenshots]
194. Preparing a Search strategy – Understanding the ingredients
195. Understanding Decoupled Blocks Module – Examining a proven model
196. Exploring the Brightcove Video Connect module – Understanding its architecture
197. Running Drupal 8 on PHP 7 – Understanding how Drupal 8 deployment is possible
198. Understanding the new CKEditor plugins – A brief look
199. Understanding Faceted Search – Using Search API Solr and Facets
200. Understanding the Workbench module – What it has in store
201. Creating breadcrumbs – How different is it from Drupal 7?
202. Speeding up #Drupal8 block rendering – Using Blackfire.io
203. Restricting Access to Content – Using the Content Access module
204. Brief look at web service solutions - Comparison of different service modules
205. Programmatically granting a role to a user – It’s easier to accomplish than in Drupal 7
206. Retrieving Entities from MongoDB – Creating a plugin
207. Working with PathAuto – Step-by-step instructions with screenshots
208. Creating a custom menu – Building your own menu from the Admin interface
209. Adding items to a menu – Adding links to your menu from the Admin interface
210. Assigning a menu to your pages – Using Block Layout to assign pages
211. Changing order of links in menus – Reassigning the order of links
212. Deleting a custom menu – Removing a menu you created
213. Disabling menus – Disabling main and secondary menus
214. Generating menu items – Learning about Derivative plugins
215. New Menu Management – Creating a custom menu
217. Guide to Views in Core – Learn about Drupal 8’s brand-new feature.
218. How to create a View – Detailed article featuring screenshots.
219. Exploring the improved displays in Views – The new view displays are worth a try!
220. Creating your first RESTful View – Learn how Views interact with REST services in Drupal 8.
221. Creating custom Views field – Adding a field to any node-based View.
222. Creating custom Views filter – Adding a custom filter to the view.
223. REST Export for Drupal 8 View – Using the REST Export feature.
224. Display Modes – A 14-Minute Video
225. Adding a Views filter – Using code to achieve this
227. Using views in Drupal 8 – A basic run-through
228. Creating Tabs with Views – [3-Minute Video]
Twig - Drupal 8's new Avatar
229. What’s new for Themers? – An intro to Twig and what’s new in Drupal 8 theming.
230. Theming Fundamentals – Building a theme from scratch.
231. The anatomy of Theming – A deeper look into how theming works in Drupal 8.
232. Creating a Drupal theme from scratch – [PDF]
233. Twig and Responsive Images – 1-Hour Podcast
234. An analysis of base themes - which ones are working and which are not
235. Themes for beginners – An overview of easy to deploy themes
236. Discovering theme creation in Drupal 8 – Exploring in detail
237. Building a theme – Using Sass, Singularity, Breakpoint, LiveReload and Gulp
238. Developing a theme – A step-by-step guide
1. Installation [7-Minute Video]
2. Setup of theme [20-Minute Video]
3. Setting up regions and adding blocks [16-Minute Video]
4. Customizing content display using Views [20-Minute Video]
5. Working with CSS [19-Minute Video]
6. Working with regions and blocks using Views [25-Minute Video]
7. Working with Taxonomy and dropdown menu [26-Minute Video]
8. Rewriting the output of Views fields [16-Minute Video]
239. Getting twiggy with it! – Converting an existing theme to a Drupal 8 one.
240. Theme with Sass, Singularity & Breakpoint – An exhaustive theming article.
241. Debugging Twig – Working with the debug option.
242. DrupalCamp Theming Presentation – [Link to PDF in page]
243. Building a theme – A look at what’s changed in Drupal 8.
244. Enabling/disabling themes – Enable and disable themes via the admin console
245. Uploading a new theme – Customize a site by uploading a theme of your choice
246. Changing the default theme – Setting another theme as the default one
247. Changing color sets – Exploring different color options
248. Customizing theme colors – Choosing custom colors for a site
249. Disabling Drupal logo – Disabling logo from the header
250. Setting custom logos – Adding a logo of your choice
251. Uploading a custom favicon – Replacing the stock Drupal favicon
252. Modules Unraveled: All you need to know about theming – [1 Hour Podcast]
253. Up and Theming with Drupal 8 – Learning what's new
254. How to use theme libraries – Configuring themes with .yml files
255. Adding Google Fonts to a Drupal 8 Theme - Using the libraries method
256. Installing a Bootstrap subtheme – Using CDN
257. Using Twig – Comparison with PHPTemplate
258. Creating links within Twig Templates using path() and url() – Working with routes
259. Working with Twig – Creating a theme
260. Theming tips for developers – Understanding the concept of themes
261. Defining and using libraries - New functionality for Theming
262. Theming Best Practices - Understanding theming
263. 5 Ready Themes – Helping themers have a better experience
264. Theming Views – Custom Style Plugins
265. Choosing Modules and Themes – Based on Drupal 8 compatibility as of March 30, 2016
266. Building theme using Bootstrap and LESS – A step-by-step guide
267. Including SVG icons in a Drupal 8 theme – Using Gulp
268. Create a custom Twig filter – Using an example
269. Crafting custom Theme Hook Suggestions and Templates – With code and screenshots
270. Using the right tools for theming – 5 recommended tools
271. An intro to Configuration Management (Part 1) – A look at how the configuration system works.
273. A complete introduction to Drupal 8 Configuration Management – To make a development-live site workflow
274. A walkthrough – Exploring the new Configuration Management system.
275. Working with the Configuration Module Filter in Drush 8 – Analyzing how --skip-modules flag can be helpful
276. An in-depth analysis of CMI – [50-Min Video]
277. Per environment config - Using Drush
278. CMI Overview – Understanding Configuration data
279. Drupal 8 Configuration Management – Solving the Configuration Conundrum
280. Configuration tips and examples – Making things easier for developers
281. Comparing the old and new Field API – Understanding what’s new.
282. Writing Custom Fields – An article that's based on presentations made at DrupalCamp London
283. Creating a custom field
1. Field type – Creating a field type file and providing details for it
2. Field Drupal widget – Creating a field widget to associate with the type
3. Field Formatter – Creating a formatter to associate with the type
284. Creating Custom Field Formatters in Drupal 8 – Defining a custom field formatter for an existing field.
285. 5 New Fields – Making things easier for users
286. Field API Series:
1. Field Formatters – Using Plugin API to create field formatters
2. Field Widgets – Using Plugin API to create fields
3. Entity Displays – Discussing Entity Field API
287. Display Suite Fields – Creating a custom Display Suite Field
288. An introduction to Blocks API – Getting used to Blocks API.
289. Creating a block – [30-Minute Video]
290. Creating a block in seconds – Using Console to build a block quickly.
291. Exploring the Block Plugin API – A walk through creating a block.
292. Creating a block programmatically – [Video & Screenshots]
293. Configuring a block – Creating a simple block type and adding a form for it.
294. Creating a custom block – A simple block creation via function.
295. Programmatically creating a block – A useful article for creating Blocks.
296. Understanding custom block types – Analyzing the two new modules
297. Adding CSS Classes to Blocks in Drupal 8 – Using code
298. Introduction to modules – All you need to know about modules
299. Activating modules – Enabling a module via the admin interface
300. Installing a module – Downloading and installing a module
301. My first Drupal 8 module – Creating a custom module.
302. Creating a simple module – Understanding what's changed
303. Creating your first module – Taking you through the steps
304. Say Hello World to Drupal 8! – How’s creating a module in Drupal 8 different from that of Drupal 7?
305. Exploring a new world of modules – An interesting write-up on what’s new.
306. Converting a Drupal 7 module into a Drupal 8 one – Exploring the steps required for module conversion.
307. Writing a Hello World module – Writing a module from scratch.
308. Creating a module – [10-Minute Video]
309. Module Development:
1. Getting started – Setting up a simple modules
2. Forms – Exploring the changes Symfony has brought about
3. Plugins – How plugins work with modules
310. Module Development Presentation – [Link to slides provided on page]
311. Build a Module:
1. Routing, Controllers and Menu Links – Looking at what's new
2. Blocks and Forms – Working with blocks and forms
3. Config and the Service Container – Working with ConfigFormBase
4. EntityFieldQuery – Checking out the new EntityFieldQuery class
5. Symfony Event Dispatcher – Exploring how the Symfony Event Dispatcher works
312. Creating your own simple module – [20-Minute Video]
313. Setting up basic module scaffolding – [3-Minute Video]
314. The .info.yml file, YAML and type attribute – [3-Minute Video]
315. Adding a page programmatically with a module – [6-Minute Video]
316. Adding a hook_page_alter() and hook_form_alter() – [5-Minute Video]
317. Reviewing code in Controller class file – [2-Minute Video]
318. Reviewing code in the routing.yml file - [3-Minute Video]
319. Reviewing code in the hook_menu() code – [1-Minute Video]
320. Creating your first module – A detailed approach with codes
321. Making a Drupal 8 Contrib Module – A 2-Hour Video
322. Creating links with custom classes in Drupal 8 Modules – A brief look
Content Updates - the new Inline Editing feature
323. WYSIWYG and In-line Editing – [5-Minute Video]
324. Exploring Inline Editing in Drupal 8 – [9-Minute Video]
325. WYSIWYG, inline and responsive images – Exploring content updates.
326. Inline Editing – An in-depth look
327. Inline Editing – [3-Minute Video]
328. Enabling the Forum module – Enabling Forum module from the Admin section
329. Removing an existing forum – Screenshots show how to delete an existing forum
340. Creating a new forum – Screenshots show how to create a new forum
341. Configuring forum settings – Configuring settings from the Admin section
342. Configuring a contact form – Creating a form that accepts feedback and captures an email address
343. Adding a contact form to the menu – Attaching the form to the menu
344. Creating a blog and overview of Configuration API – [22-Minute Video]
345. Installing the Blog module – Enabling Blog module for your site
346. Making a blog entry – Adding blog entries
347. Creating a comment section – Creating and customizing the comment field
348. Disabling comments – Turning off comments for a specific post
349. Building a Blog
1. Content types and fields – Understanding the blog content type
2. Adding comments – Working with the Comment field
3. Using Views – Working with the Frontpage view
350. What to expect – A look at how Drupal 8 will propel Drupal Commerce to become the best online retail solution ever!
Upgrade & Migration
351. Now or later? – An Acquia article
352. 3 Reasons for upgrading your Drupal 6 site – Getting mentally prepared for the upgrade.
353. When should you upgrade to Drupal 8? – Helping you make a timely decision.
354. Migration Checklist – A list of to-dos.
355. Upgrading considerations – What you should look out for
356. Getting Ready for Drupal 8 – Setting your priorities right!
357. DrupalCampNJ Migration Strategies [Audio] – Discussing migration strategies.
358. Migrating from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8 – A Drupal.org resource.
359. Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 Migration – Observations
360. Migrating Nodes from Drupal 7 – Migrating the built-in Article content type and creating a dynamic migration path.
361. Migrating content – Talks about the in-built features available for facilitating migration.
362. On Drupal 6? Here are your options – An interactive presentation.
363. You should be Building in Drupal 8 now! - Understanding the scope
364. Migration from a custom site – All you need to know
365. Migrating from Drupal 6 with a custom process plugin – Creating a custom plugin to make things easier for you
366. Improving Drupal 8 performance – Moving cache away from the Database
367. Using the Deploy module – Exploring how things work
368. A simple Drupal 7 to 8 migration – Exploring the functionality offered by Migrate
369. Updating Nginx Configuration – Updating Nginx config files for smooth transition to Drupal 8
370. Migration – A look at all the modules involved
371. Drupal 8 migration status and surprises – Migrating from Drupal 6
372. Migrating from a custom site – Exploring the Migration framework
373. Backup and Restore – Restoring a Drupal 8 site
374. Backing up a Drupal 8 Database to S3 with Drush & Jenkins – Using s3cmd
375. Deciding when to Upgrade – Looking at some reasons to take upgrades seriously
376. Exploring Migration in the core – Writing migrations
377. Reducing risks using Backup & Restore – Being prepared
378. Drupal 6 to 8 – Custom content migration
379. Upgrading to Drupal 8 - What you need to know
380. Custom Content Migration from Drupal 6 to 8.1 – Without code
RESTful Web Services
381. Creating a standard RESTful Web Service – Trying out the new web services.
382. Creating a RESTful View – Creating your first RESTful View.
383. Drupal 8 RESTful services – [Webinar]
384. RESTful Web Services in 3 Easy Steps – Working with the RESTful API.
385. RESTful services in core – [22-Minute Video]
386. Using REST Export with Views - Exporting article content type through Views
387. How to create a REST API Export in Drupal 8 – It's a lot simpler than Drupal 7!
388. Retrieving Content Using Backbone.js – Using Backbone.js and Drupal 8 as a RESTFUL.API
389. REST Requests – Examining out-of-the-box features
390. 3 Tips for using REST APIs – Helpful hints
391. Creating a Multimedia Installation – Using REST API
392. REST-aware Routing – Understanding new API capabilities
393. Creating custom REST resources for POST methods – Using code
394. Using contact forms via REST – With code and screenshots
395. Understanding Drupal 8’s multi-lingual support – Exploring the world of multi-lingual sites.
396. New Multilingual Features – [14-Minute Video]
397. Drupal Multilingual Tutorial:
1. Language First – Exploring the language option during installation.
2. Core modules associated with languages – Checking out different modules associated with improving multilingual experience.
3. Language setup features – Exploring language setup features provided by Language module.
4. Detection and selection options – More flexible and sophisticated.
5. Language assignment – Extensive language recognition and assignment.
6. Right to left (RTL) language support – Exploring RTL language support.
7. Language visibility and filtering – Understanding the extent of language visibility.
8. Transliteration – Exploring the built-in transliteration support.
9. Automated translation downloads – Checking out translation updates.
10. Translation API – Exploring the new APIs for software translation.
11. String customizations tracked – Tracking customizations done to translation preferences.
12. English language setting improvements – Configuring English as a translation target.
13. Enhanced software translation UI – Exploring the UI to make translation customizations.
14. Intro to content and configuration – Exploring extent of multilingual support for content and configuration.
15. Configuration translation basics – Exploring core features for translation.
16. Configuration translation development – Helping developers work with configuration translation.
17. Content translation basics – Discussing the Content translation module.
18. Core content translation workflow – Using workflows to specify how the content is translated
19. Content translation development – Using APIs to translate entities
398. Multilingual Blog View With no Duplicates – And no post omissions
399. Drupal 8 Mobile Initiative – [19-Minute Video]
400. Mobile-focused – Drupal 8 is highly mobile-friendly!
We hope you find these links useful. Get in touch with us if you feel more links should be added to this list. You can share the links in the comment box below.