First, get all your material and content ready. Make sure all your files and content are in one place that you wish to upload. Suppose you’re uploading a blog post, make sure the data and relevant pictures are ready. Next, follow these steps:
- On your Drupal homepage, click on Content, on the top left corner.
- You will be greeted by a Content page. Proceed by clicking on +Add content.
- Next, you will land on the Add content page. You can see two options. Depending on the type of content you wish to publish, click on any one. We are proceeding with the Article option.
- Next, you need to enter the desired title in the Title Block. Below it enter your content or upload relevant pictures in the Body Block.
- On the right side, click on Authoring Information. We are selecting the Sticky at top of lists so that our page shows on top. This step is optional.
- Finally, scroll down and check the Published option and click on Save.
- Here is what your page will look like: