Before you proceed to set a homepage for your site, there is just one pre-requisite. You must already have a homepage created on Drupal. Keep the URL of your homepage in mind and follow these steps.
- Start by clicking on Configuration.
- On the right side, click on Basic site settings, below System.
- Navigate down to Front Page. The default URL for the homepage is /node. Delete it and enter the URL of your homepage. We have entered /home, as it is the URL of our homepage.
- Next, scroll down and click on Save configuration.
- You will see this message meaning you have successfully set your homepage.
- Navigate to your homepage to confirm that it displays your selected homepage, and you are done!